- Masonry & Commercial Restoration
- Caulking: New and Old Buildings
- Caulking: Concrete Slabs and Walks
- Air Barrier Application (ABBA Certified)
- Water Repellents
- Fire Stopping
- Masonry Repair
- Property Maintenance
- Tuck Pointing
- Power Washing Masonry
- Foam Insulation in Masonry Block
With more than two decades of experience in Northeastern Ohio on a wide range of structures including buildings, stadiums, churches, apartment complexes and condominiums, the Ameriseal professionals know what it takes to restore any type of masonry structure. We know that your structure is more than just a building…it is an important asset and often a reflection of your organization’s image. Protect your image and investment by choosing an expert team to preserve and restore your masonry structures.
Ameriseal’s union craftsmen can assess what masonry repairs are needed to protect your investments. Our team’s knowledge of design, methods and history of construction can help you come up with the right solution to your masonry problems. We can advise you on stabilizing, encapsulating, sealing and waterproofing structures of brick, block or stone.
Our assessment program provides the building owner, contractor, property manager and/or committee the tools to:
- Review and evaluate building needs
- Identify a scope of work
- Explain and detail steps to achieve expectations and results
- Quantify areas of work
- Provide incremental repair options for both long and short term budgeting needs
- Allow for value engineering
Ameriseal’s firm quotations reduce ambiguities and provide a benchmark for quote comparisons. If our quotations lead to a contract, we guarantee both the owner and/or contractor work will be completed according to our agreement. Our highly skilled professional team will meet your deadlines and budget needs.
Call Ameriseal at 330-794-8040